ArcelorMittal has implemented a dedicated structure to meet customer requests relating to Health, Safety and the Environment, including in particular:
(1) Directive on the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (2002/95/EC)
(2) Directive on end-of-life vehicles (2002/525/EC amending Directive 2000/53/EC)
(3) Regulation n°1907/2006/EC on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals
(4) In accordance with the European standard EN 13501-1
(5) In accordance with the ISO 16000 standard
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your usual ArcelorMittal contact.