Jetskin® (1) is a metallic coating for steel which is applied using Jet Vapor Deposition (JVD). Jetskin® provides a homogeneous coating on one or both sides of the steel. It offers excellent corrosion protection, particularly for indoor applications.
• Outstanding surface quality for unpainted or post-painted products
• Homogeneous coating with a matt aspect
• Double- or single-sided zinc coating
• Customisable coating thickness per side
• Significantly lower ecological footprint due to the efficiency of the new JVD process.
• Indoor applications
• Domestic appliances such as washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, cookers, microwave ovens, and refrigerators
• Electronics such as computers, laptops, hi-fi and TV casings
• Furniture including cupboards, desks, shelves and electrical cabinets
• Air conditioners
• Drums (small and middle-sized).
Jetskin® grades meet all requirements of EN 10152 . Double sided coating are available from 18 to 72 g/m2 , customized coating thickness per side are available upon request. Different grades of Jetskin® are available for cold forming, structural or high strength low alloy steels to meet different applications. Jetskin® is delivered in fully REACH compliant flat formats such as sheets, slitted coils or coils.
A supply chain team is devoted to implement the just-in-time approach. Jetskin® production line configuration allows to reduce lead time of 3 weeks and to improve normally the service performance for Jetskin® comparing EG process. Jetskin® is ready to respect short lead time for reducing the time for trials homologation.
(1) Jetskin® trademark is registered in the EU.