Alusi® is a metallic-coated steel covered on both sides by an aluminium (90%) and silicon (10%) coating. Alusi® is equivalent to EN10346 (ASTM A463/A463M, aluminium-silicon alloy coating Type 1).
- Corrosion resistance: excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks by substances with pH values ranging from 4.5 to 8.5.
- Heat resistance up to 800°C
- Reflectivity at high temperature
- Easy to weld
- Directly paintable
- Food contact compatible
- Automotive: heat shields, tanks, oil filters, exhaust systems, gaskets
- Domestic: ovens, cooking pans, toasters, baking trays, mufflers, furnaces, barbecues and accessories, fireplaces, chimneys, stove pipes…
- Industrial: heat exchangers, radiant tubes, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) units.
Feasibility and technical characteristics
- RoHS-compliant (European Directive 2011/65/EU on electric and electronic equipment)
- Food contact compatibility (Regulation EC 1935/2004)
Download the brochure