ArcelorMittal at Euroblech
25 to 28 October 2022 in Hanover (Germany)
On stand E78 in Hall 17, ArcelorMittal met the whole community to discuss the current market dynamics and opportunities, introduce its XCarb® offer towards carbon-neutral steel as well as its most innovative products and solutions.
XCarb® towards carbon neutral steel
XCarb® is designed to bring together all of ArcelorMittal’s reduced, low and zero-carbon products and steelmaking activities, as well as wider initiatives and green innovation projects, into a single effort focused on achieving demonstrable progress towards carbon neutral steel. For our customers, this translates into:
- XCarb® green steel certificates which can be purchased directly from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products in conjunction with a corresponding steel order. They can be used by customers to account for, and report, a reduction in their Scope 3 carbon emissions.
- XCarb® recycled and renewably produced is applied to steels produced in an electric arc furnace (EAF) using high levels of scrap and 100-percent renewable electricity.
More on XCarb® at https://europe.arcelormittal.com/sustainability/carbon-neutral-steelmaking/xcarb/xcarb-introduction
For Industry market segments, we showcased at Euroblech our most innovative products:
- Amstrong® Ultra and Relia®, our ultra-high strength and wear-resistant steels designed to optimise weight and reduce the CO2 footprint of heavy equipment
- Granite® HDXtreme, the newly born of the Granite® range, offering unique protection against UV and corrosion including at the seaside, with a guarantee of up to 40 years, and a large palette of 50 colours, aspects, and textures.
- Magnelis®, our leading protective metallic coating, which exhibits new filed test results and new certificates including those of DIBt and CSTB. Magnelis® is well known in the solar industry, and fast developing in all applications in the field of construction.
And last but not least, our digitalisation team presented Need4Steel, the most easy, fast and user-friendly steel coil store. Using this online store allows you to order coils in a couple of clicks. We offer you clear information on what we sell and you simply get what you order.