Amstrong® advanced high-strength steels
Amstrong® advanced high‑strength steels are available as thermomechanically hot rolled, cold formable grades.
Their main properties include high yield strength and tensile strength, combined with excellent formability, toughness at low temperatures and fatigue resistance.
These grades are therefore an excellent choice for reducing structural thickness and weight whilst improving load-bearing capacity, thereby generating cost savings and securing market advantage.
- Excellent formability, ductility and bendability
- Toughness at low temperatures
- Fatigue resistance
- Available in widths exceeding 2000 mm
- Weight reduction and cost saving
- Low maintenance
- Construction of truck trailers and tippers
- Container construction
- Truck-mounted cranes and construction cranes
- Excavators and construction vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles and machinery
- Concrete mixers and pumps
- Freight and passenger rail cars
- Light poles
- Safety barriers
- Racks and shelving
and many more…
Amstrong® products are manufactured in several European ArcelorMittal mills.
Sheets and slittted coils are available in stock from various Steel Service Centers wherever you are located.
One of the most outstanding features of the Amstrong® range is its dimensional feasibility. All steel grades are available in widths exceeding 2000 mm.
Clic on the tables to discover :
Feasibility mill finish coils, mill edge
Feasibility pickled and oiled – up to 15 mm on request
Can be easily welded using various welding techniques. Sheets can be supplied with tight flatness tolerance.
Download the brochure
Other downloads for Amstrong®