Granite® HFX Cool: limitless design for exterior buildings in harsh winter conditions
We are constantly developing new products in order to offer our customers the most complete range of steels suitable for exterior building applications.
Our newest product in this range is Granite® HFX Cool.
Granite® HFX Cool is an organic coated steel, free of hexavalent chromium and heavy metals. It is part of our Nature collection and is particularly suited for use with standing seam technologies.
A rich diversity of colours
- Architectural quality thanks to regular pattern of thin lines created by the standing seam technique
- Allows sophisticated shapes to cover curved, convex or concave surfaces
- Hidden fastenings
- Steel strips can be arranged vertically, horizontally or sloping for attractive design effects
Easy to fold
- Easy, quick to install, assemble and fold in situ even at low temperatures
-> due to optimised flexible 55-micron paint system & flexible steel grade that can withstand deformation and weathering
- Better thermal resistance than zinc or aluminium under severe climate conditions, which ensures that it remains flat
- Price competitive versus traditional zinc or copper material
- Long lasting / optimum investment
- Guarantee – upon prior agreement – for non-perforation of the steel substrate & non-peeling of the paint film up to 20 years in selected environments
- Chromium VI-free corrosion inhibitors
- Coatings and surface treatments free of hexavalent chromium and heavy metals
- Produced in compliance with ArcelorMittal’s sustainable development policy