Granite® Deep Mat: for buildings with warmth and depth of finish
Granite® Deep Mat is part of our Nature collection:
- Coatings and surface treatments free of hexavalent chromium and heavy metals
- Produced in compliance with ArcelorMittal’s sustainable development policy: our products are subjected to a battery of tests in our laboratories and at external exposure sites to guarantee you the best product performance
- Granite® Deep Mat is an organic coated steel with a standard paint thickness of 35 or 40 microns
- Developed principally for roofing, but can also be used for cladding and accessories
What is so unique about Granite® Deep Mat?
- Attractive aesthetic appearance: matt (< 5 GU) and wrinkled (structured) surface
- Very good formability combined with good corrosion resistance
- Easy cleaning (with rainwater) compared with smooth standard organic coated steel
- Processing can be done without temporary protection films but using evanescent lubricants
- Easy assembly using joining techniques such as clinching, riveting and adhesive bonding
A rich diversity of colours
ArcelorMittal’s Granite® Deep Mat range of organic coated steels are available in a rich diversity of ArcelorMittal colours with a deep matt wrinkled finish. To help you make your choice, ArcelorMittal offers a range of colours to suit your taste and your budget. Other colours are available on request.
Diversity and originality will be your trademark.
Download here our extended colour palette, with the new Wine red colour - edition February 2014