Aluzinc® is a metallic coated steel with a unique alloy of 55% aluminium, 43.4% zinc and 1.6% silicon. The Aluzinc® range is versatile and offers high performance, respecting both the environment and the natural beauty of steel.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance: as a result of the combined action of its aluminium and zinc components, Aluzinc® has a demonstrated record for outstanding resistance to corrosion, even in highly corrosive environments.
- 25-year guarantee: we are so confident in Aluzinc® ability to withstand corrosion that we back the AZ185 coating with a 25-year guarantee - possible extension to 30 years on request.
- Attractive Aesthetics: contemporary architecture demands absolute consistency, and Aluzinc® Florelis offers a guaranteed spangle number between 1,000 and 1,800 spangles/dm2. With its clean and highly reflective lines, this helps give your project a razor-sharp and luminous aesthetic clarity.
A variety of applications
- Roofs: Aluzinc®’s long-lasting shine creates excellent reflective power, meaning an Aluzinc® roof acts as a built-in climate control system. Aluzinc® HFX (High Formability eXtended) for standing seam roofs and rainwater systems combines the extreme formability with Aluzinc®’s staunch reputation for corrosion resistance.
- Facades: Aluzinc® and Aluzinc® Florelis are particularly adapted to facades, giving buildings an exceptional, light-reflecting finish which will retain its shine for decades. They guarantee a precision engineered aesthetics thanks to their controlled number of spangles within a single production batch.
- Car parks: thanks to its beautiful silver appearance and outstanding corrosion resistance, Aluzinc® is the perfect metallic solution for perforated car park cladding.
- Industrial applications: two specific grades (Aluzinc® NSB and Aluzinc® HFX) have been developed in order to meet the demand for various industrial segments such as Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, electrical cabinets, household appliances and many other applications.
- Indoor:as a ceiling, Aluzinc® creates a watertight support for a flat roof, and as a wall-covering, it makes the interior bright and attractive. Aluzinc® does not give off any toxic fumes and is not flammable.
Aluzinc® is produced in Dudelange (Luxembourg) and distributed as slitted coils or sheets through the ArcelorMittal distribution network in Europe.
- Excellent fire resistance without toxic fumes (meets European standard EN 13501-1 A1)
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Protected by the 100% chromium-free Easyfilm® E coating, which offers additional corrosion protection during storage and transportation, resistance to fingerprinting and facilitates forming operations (no lubricant is required)
- Stunning reflectivity against heat and light - up to 80% of sunlight
- Surface recommended for use in food storage areas (NF A 36-712-6)
- Ease of working during folding, profiling, bonding, cold forming, cutting, deep drawing, stamping and welding operations
- Certifications and compliance: SP (SITAC), CSTB, BBA and KIT.
Aluzinc® is the perfect combination of strength and beauty making it an outstanding product in every way. Whatever your application, Aluzinc® is a cost-effective and sustainable solution with outstanding performances.